Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Might fall so far down, or may be.


So
you're
standing
on a ledge,
it looks like you
might fall. so far down,
or maybe you were thinking
about jumping. "Now you could
have it all, if you learned a little patience,
for though I cannot fly, I'm not content to crawl..."

So give me a little credit have in me alittle faith i want
to be with you forever, if tommorow's not too late.
But it's always too late when you've got
nothing so you say.."But you should
never let the sun set on tommorow,
before the sun rises today. If I
am another waste of every
thing you dreamed of,
I will let you down.
If I am only here
to watch as
you suffer,
I will let
you d
own.

So your walking on the edge, and you wait your turn to fall.
But you're so far gone, that you don't see the hands upheld
to catch you. And you could find the fault, in the heart that
you've been handed. For though you cannot fly, you're not
content to crawl and it's always too late when you've got no
thing so you say:  "But you should never let the sun set on
tommorow, before the sun rises today." if I am another waste
of everything you dreamed
of, I will let you down. If I am
only here to as watch you suf
fer, I will let you down.So you're
standing on a ledge it looks like you
might fall. If I am another waste of every
thing you dreamed of,I will let you down if
I am only here to as watch you suffer, I will
let you down.

The answers we find, are never what we had in mind.
So we make it up as we go along. I won't mention tommorow.
And we won't make those promises that we can't keep...

I will never   leave you
I will never   let you down

No comments:

Post a Comment