Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Will Travel For Food: Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐 (Tampines)




23-28 October 10

Din Tai Fung in Tampines Mall which was near my sister's place. Along with my mom and sister, we ate there again before leaving for Manila. I left SG earlier than expected, around 18 hours earlier (new flight schedule was 0010hrs) compared to the flight I originally booked. So I traveled alone, again. What's new? I'm so used to being alone. Haha. My mom followed the next day.







Preparing the XLB's



Basically, we ordered the same dishes as the last time. Like this Spicy Beef La Mien. It was so good not to order it again.


We tried this dish since my sister wanted to eat rice. I'm thinking that this was the pork chop with yang chow rice.



Two kinds of filling in the XLB. I forgot what. haha.



Xiao Long Bao
Xiao Long Bao soup-y goodness! :)


Din Tai Fung, i'll visit you in HK!




Din Tai Fung
Tampines Central
5 #02-01/31, Tampines Mall
+65 6787 0998
Mon-Fri: 11am - 10pm
Sat-Sun, PH: 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment