Monday, May 31, 2010

the Thursday shuffle (new songs)

I just found out a while ago that uploading slash posting music is disabled. Multiply mukhang patalo ka na talaga tsk.
 

Anyway, I just finished organizing, and updat
ing my zuneHD, from the specific album to the year of release, and down to the specific track number of each song. Haha, biglang umiral ang ocpd ko. It took me two & a half days to do it, having one to two hours break, per six hours. A great way if want to skip meals :)


I sort of arranged it by g
enre, rather that doing it by playlist. I only have 32gb storage (sayang, may 64gb na yung zuneHD). So, with limited storage, I deliberately deleted some of the hiphop songs na walang kakwenta na na na-download ko dati (ung mga puro shawty, booty, in the hood, ganstah shit, at kung ano pang walang ka-kwenta-kwentang lyrics). Well, I still retained the 90's Rnb songs by Jay-Z, Another Level, TQ, Mase, Blackstreet, 112.

What I did really, was to organize the songs according to their respective genres: Indie, Indie Pop, Electro Pop, Contemporary Christian, Oldies + Boybands, and Classics (Canon in D type of music :p)





















Well here are some of the songs I really enjoyed
listening to while doing the aforementioned task, & might as well share it:


1.   Heart it Races (Architecture in Helsinki Cover) by Dr. Dog
2.   A Teenager in Love by  The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
3.   Mushaboom (The Postal Service Remix)  by Leslie Feist
4.   The Lucky One by Au Revoir Simone
5.   <3 by Butterfly Bones
6.   U-N-Me by The Watson Twins
7.   The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth by Clap Your Hands! Say Yeah!
8.   Best Friend by The Drums
9.   Mrs. Cold by Kings of Convenience
10. Stay by Safetysuit





no copyright infringement intended. Songs are owned by their respective labels.




No comments:

Post a Comment